Tuesday, July 1, 2008

This is me now...

I really think that 'Transition' would be a good title for all the pages of my life. We are all, always changing, moving on, growing, learning. In the past year and a half since I entered a time of "enlightenment" I have not stopped doing all those things when it comes to birth. I've learned to question things and to look for other options. I went from someone who didn't trust birth to one who sees it as a natural process. Like everything in life it has some risk, but the less we intervene or "mess" with it, the less risk we take on. There are instances in which it is good to have the intervention, but it has become clear that the interventions are grossly overused.

And I have become more passionate about this subject than any other I've ever studied or learned. I feel revived, like I've found a new mission. And I've learned more about this, more intensely and deeply than any other subject that I've ever studied.

No comments: